Love Chicago 2019
is coming, July 12th-21st!
We excited to be doing another Love Chicago event this July! This time we are doing 9 days of 24/7 worship, prayer and outreaches. We are so excited as we are partnering with more ministries and businesses this year and on planning having more people partnering with us during the outreaches.
This year our main Firebase will be at:
Grace & Peace Revive Center
1860 N. LeClaire, Chicago, IL
If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs at the bottom of the page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know when you are coming! We offer a variety of paid options if you want to get some swag but we don’t want money to be an obstacle of you attending, therefore we offer a free registration option.
If you are in need of help with housing you can indicate that during registration and our housing coordinator will get in touch.
Once you’ve registered, please make sure that email@example.com goes to your inbox so you can receive important updates about the event.
Get involved in
We are truly thankful for all the volunteers that help to make our annual events a success. If you would like to help in a greater way we have several ways we could use help:
Are you interested in leading an outreach or two? Outreach leaders help coordinate teams, give instructions before the outreach, engage with people during the outreach, and lead the debrief after.
We need teams of people to lead worship during the ongoing prayer time throughout the event. You don’t need to be a full band…a piano or guitar and your voice will work just as good!
Are you familiar with a soundboard? Then we need your help! We need people who will help make sure the worship teams are good to go as well as help set up sound and screens as various outreaches.
Social Media Team
We need people who are willing to help keep our followers up-to-date during the event. If you love to get social then we would love your help!
We need help capturing the moments throughout the event. If you have videography or photography skills then we need your help! We would ask that you to bring your own equipment.
Our Firebase is open 24/7 and we need to make sure that those who are staying their feel safe.
We need people who are willing to help keep the flow going in the prayer room and to make sure that people are following the rules.
Firebase Registration Team
We need help as people arrive at the Firebase…making sure registrants have received the necessary information and help answer any questions that arise.
Let us know how you would like to volunteer:
- Is registration required for Love Chicago?Yes. ALL participants, regardless of participation level, are required to register online.
- Who can participate in Love Chicago events and outreach?All lovers of Jesus who have a heart for the Kingdom of God to be advanced in the city of Chicago. We ask that if you haven't been on an outreach with us that you would attend one of our trainings, so we can make sure you feel confident sharing the Gospel and praying for people.
- Do you have to be part of a specific denomination?No. We believe God is calling members of His body from various churches, denominations, ministries, cities, and walks of life to partner in bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the city of Chicago.
- Can children participate in Love Chicago?Families and children of all ages are encouraged to participate in Love Chicago; however, parental discretion is advised for evangelism outreaches. Children 12 and under do not need to register.
- Can I choose to participate in only part of Love Chicago?Yes. We encourage you to seek the Father’s heart on your involvement in Love Chicago, participating in as much as you feel led. Whether you come for the whole week, one activity a day, a couple hours in the prayer and worship room, or simply through your donations to help make this ministry a possibility – we encourage you to sign up.
- Can I pick and choose which activities I participate in during Love Chicago?We believe God has uniquely gifted His body to function in different areas of operation, but with equal importance (1 Cor. 12). If you have a heart for the lost, a passion for worship, serving, or a burning desire to raise up prayers as incense to the Father, we believe you have a part to play in Love Chicago.