August 19-26, 2018
Chicago is known worldwide as a city that’s the capital of violence, murder, gangs, and corruption. For a city with the reputation of being on the brink of all-out failure, there’s something unseen to the person reading the latest headlines.
There is within this city, a vibrant prayer movement. For years pastors, leaders, and intercessors have been uniting regularly to cry out to the King of Justice in this city that we love.
We are about to witness history in the making. He has heard the cries of His people, who haven’t compromised, and are continuously saturating the city in prayer. There is only one outcome to such steady and consistent intercession: A shift of heaven invading earth.
God is rewriting the story of Chicago.
How would you like to partner?
- Prayer. We need prayer for the mobilization of the church and the salvation of the lost during Love Chicago.
- Finances. Are you willing to commit finances towards this outreach? If so, how much and when? We believe this is an opportunity to sow into the work of God’s kingdom.
- Messengers. We can help mobilize your people for the Love Chicago initiative. We’d love to come and share God’s heart for the Great Commission and encourage Christ’s body to participate.
- Connect. Help us identify other churches or ministries in your network that may have a heart to partner with the Love Chicago initiative.
- People. We are in need of seasoned evangelists to help lead outreaches as well as worship teams to help facilitate the 24-hour prayer room. If you know people who have a heart to partner with the Love Chicago initiative, please send them our way!
- Other. Help us identify locations for Love Chicago outreaches, such as strategic locations near your local church or ministry. These may be places God has put on your heart to reach out to or partner with.
Are you a Ministry/Outreach Leader?
Are you a Worship Leader?
Are you a Pastor?
Why are we doing this?
Because HE is worthy. Faithful laborers in Chicago have been sowing their time, prayer, and ministry efforts to see His name glorified in a city many have deemed hopeless. We want to come alongside one another as believers in Christ to see lasting change for His Kingdom.
Who is running the event?
Love Chicago is made possible by God through several full and part-time missionaries, church/ministry partners, and volunteers, from Chicago and various cities throughout the nation. We’re a small group of Jesus followers with a big assignment from God. If you know God wants you to join us in the mission, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org – this is going to take the whole body!
Is registration required for Love Chicago?
Yes. ALL participants, regardless of participation level, are required to register online.
Who can participate in Love Chicago events and outreach?
All lovers of Jesus who have a heart for the Kingdom of God to be advanced in the city of Chicago.
Do you have to be part of a specific denomination?
No. We believe God is calling members of His body from various churches, denominations, ministries, cities, and walks of life to partner in bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the city of Chicago.
Can children participate in Love Chicago?
Families and children of all ages are encouraged to participate in Love Chicago; however, parental discretion is advised for evangelism outreaches. Children 12 and under do not need to register.
Can I choose to participate in only part of Love Chicago?
Yes. We encourage you to seek the Father’s heart on your involvement in Love Chicago, participating in as much as you feel led. Whether you come for the whole week, one activity a day, a couple hours in the prayer and worship room, or simply through your donations to help make this ministry a possibility – we encourage you to sign up.
Can I pick and choose which activities I participate in during Love Chicago?
We believe God has uniquely gifted His body to function in different areas of operation, but with equal importance (1 Cor. 12). If you have a heart for the lost, a passion for worship, serving, or a burning desire to raise up prayers as incense to the Father, we believe you have a part to play in Love Chicago.
Register online so you can create your own activities schedule.